Phoenix Metro Lions Club
GAINEY RANCH GOLF CLUB
7600 Gainey Club Drive • Scottsdale, Arizona
Friday, May 18, 2012
Click this link to open the 2012 Tournament brochure
Four Person Scramble
Golf Foursome $400.00 by May 1, 2012
Golf Foursome $440.00 after May 1, 2012
Individual Golfer $110.00 by May 1, 2012
Individual Golfer $125.00 after May 1, 2012
Includes Greens fees, cart, Lunch and Prizes
State Project Contributions
Proceeds from contributions will be directed to your Choice of above.
- CAMP TATIYEE: The camp in Show Low, AZ is designed for the comfort of mentally handicapped children while they enjoy the adventure & fun of a summer camp program.
- LIONS FOUNDATION OF ARIZONA: Provides affordable facilities to organizations serving the sight & hearing impaired and challenged individuals with services at a single location.
- LIONS SIGHT & HEARING FOUNDATION: Provides free services for sight & hearing restoration & care.
- PATHWAY TO READING PROJECT: Since it’s beginning 4 years ago this project has donated 51,000 books for free book fairs at 15 low income schools, Phoenix Head Start program, Phoenix Children’s Hospital’s Read to Succeed Program and Tempe Boys and Girls Club. Goal: Goal: A book for every child & excite them about the world of reading!
- CHRISTMAS TREE PROJECT: Provides the magic of Christmas to 500-1000 homeless or impoverished children facing challenges in their lives.
- NATIONAL GRATITUDE PROJECT: Provides support services for children & spouses of Arizona’s deployed military troops.